1. Eat as clean as I can even on Thanksgiving. I am limiting my cheat meal to Sunday because we have family Dinner every Sunday with the In Laws and Grandmother and Sister in Law. We all take turns cooking on Sundays. I will let myself eat a little of something bad but I have to remember to cheat in portion control. Just because I choose to cheat doesn't mean I can eat whatever and how much. I am only allowing myself to only drink water and a few unsweet tea here and there.
2. Drink at least 70 ounces of water ever single day. This is very hard for me due to I'm not a big drinker. I only seem to drink when I eat so I have to make it a habit to always carry or have a bottle of water with me.
3. Workout 4-5 times a week. I have been lifting weights and trying to work my way up heavy. I'm finding that I love it but my Cardio sucks. My SIL and I have been working out and have had a schedule
Monday: Lower body & Couch25k
Tuesday: Upper body, Cardio
Thursday: Lower body & Cardio
Friday: Upper body & Couch25k
I am always looking for new workouts. On upper body day I feel like I don't get a good workout as far as calories are involved I def don't burn enough to satisfy me so I on the hunt for an awesome arm workout that makes my arms on fire. I have been doing the Julian Michaels arm workout. I feel like I need to add more to it but don't know what.
4. Couch25k I want to get off week 3. I cant get off week 3 to save my life. I have been running on a treadmill inside and recently started running outside and it is so much harder. I'm trying to get my mind right and finish week 3 its like I do good Monday and then Tuesday I struggle and Friday and I just cant finish the last 3 minutes of running or I stop in between and walk for a minute. Its a mental thing I know and my legs will only hurt for a little bit.
5. Loose at least 7lbs. I didn't want to set my goal at 5 because I feel like 5lbs is always water weight and I seem to loose 5lbs then gain it back I can never loose more than 5 so I am going for it and setting the bar high for me at 7lbs. I know you are not supposed to count weight only inches so I measure myself and will measure again once the month is over. I hope I loose inches in my wide hips
There it is my November goals. I am more determined than I think I have been ever and I am blogging about it so I can be held accountable. I mean who want to blog at the end of the month about not meeting and of her goals, right?
Any good workouts or recipes I would love them